On my old blog I had a ‘life list’ that included things that I wanted to do before I got too old and stubborn to do anything but sit, knit and talk to my hoards of cats ;] Well, I thought I would do the same thing for this blog. Some of them are new ideas, some are old ones that are carried over from my old blog and some are ideas that I have on my Pinterest board.
- Finish my degree.
- Travel to one country on every continent.
- Learn a new language/be able to hold a full conversation in another language without hesitations.
- Go on a Contiki Tour.
- Visit Gallipoli.
- Attend a masquerade ball.
- Visit all these bakeries and these coffee shops.
Get another tattoo: Completed 7th November 2013
- Gift my mum and step-father an all-expenses paid cruise.
- Experience a white Christmas.
- Fill a bookshelf.
- Backpack around Europe.
- Have my palm read.
- Visit the Sky Tower.
- Get to the top of Mount Te Aroha and Mount Maunganui.
- Go to New York and try a bona fide Cronut.
- Visit the Trevi Fountain and make a wish.
- Travel from the West Coast to the East Coast of America.
Visit a sex store and make a purchase.: Completed 25th March 2014
- Attend Coachella.
- Have a picnic in the park…with wine.
- Go on a holiday alone.
- Pay off my student debt. Ick.
- Go frolic in Disneyland.
- Donate blood.
Get my full licence : Completed 17th November 2015
- Go to the zoo.
- …Go to the circus.
- Live abroad for three months.
- Swim with dolphins.
- …Then go cage diving with sharks.
- Visit Paul Walker and Roger Rogas’ memorial site.
- Go camping.
- Visit a naked spa in Germany.
- Drive the Autobahn.
- Travel in first class…just because I can 😉
- Study or complete an internship abroad.
Go skinny dipping.
- Visit the Acropolis.
- Visit the Harry Potter Studios in London.
- Sleep under the stars.
- Get serious about blogging and go self-hosted.
- Go on a safari.
Attend a Brunch Club event!: Completed 20th June 2015
- Go to the airport and buy tickets for a random flight.
- See the Seven Wonders of the world.
Visit Wellington.: Completed 4th September 2016
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- …and a helicopter.
- Partake in a winery tour.
- Attend a book signing by my favourite author.
- Build a snowman.
- Make every recipe in a cookbook.
- Catch a bouquet.
- Run in a colour run.
- See Ground Zero.
- Finish buying Christmas gifts before Christmas.
Write a letter to Juliet :Completed 1st April 2015 Visit friends I’ve made in the blogging/WordPress community: Completed 5th February 2014
- Pay for a stranger’s meal.
Go to a concert: Completed 15th July 2016
- Write down three hundred and sixty-five things I’m grateful for.
Learn how to use chopsticks properly (or at least not be afraid to use them): Completed April 2016
Write a letter for myself to open in five years: Completed 10th April 2015
- Go to the Olympics.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Visit the love lock bridge in France.
- Eat at an underwater restaurant.
- Au-pair in a foreign country.
- Harry Potter marathon.
- Go to an ice bar.
- Make a home-cooked meal every night for a month. No takeout.
- Visit the Lamborghini museum in San’tAgata Bolognese, Italy.
- Get a fur baby (preferably a puppy like this or this orrrr this).
- Own my own home.
- Attend the full moon party in Thailand.
- Go to Hollywood.
- Be able to say ‘hello’ in twenty different languages.
- Master the art of walking in heels.
Have a piece of my writing published: Completed June 2016
- Host a Christmas dinner.
- Complete a barista/bartending course.
- Find a job that makes me happy
and rich. Volunteer/donate to a good cause. Earn an overall grade of A+: Completed 13th November 2014