I’ve seen a few new names and faces around here, so I started looking for a new way to introduce myself to you. Luckily for me, I happen to follow some pretty awesome bloggers. The blog babe, Jordyn, posted a list of 73 questions and I think I have to follow her lead! I also watched the Vogue 73 Questions series with Taylor Swift (because Taylor Swift) and borrowed a few of their questions too.
1.What’s the best thing that happened to you this month? I got my car back and I finished my second to last (!!) semester of college. Ever. Holy crap.
2. What is something you’re tired of? Judgmental bitches.
3. What is something that recently moved you? Seeing the Sky Tower lit up for all the people in Orlando.
4. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be? Classical Studies. I’m a nerd at heart 😉
5. What’s your favourite beverage? Coffee. Standard.
6. What’s your favourite cocktail? Dark and stormy.
7. What is your favourite birthday cake? Feijoa cake. My mum bakes me a feijoa cake for my birthday every year. Best. Tradition. Ever.
8.What is one thing you still have from your childhood? Curiosity (and my teddy bears).
9. What is your favourite movie? I have to agree with Taylor Swift, I think Love Actually is pretty awesome. I’m also partial to any and every Harry Potter movie and any movie that involves a sexy car.
10. What is something you can’t do? Push ups.
11. What is one habit you wish you could break? Biting my nails. They look so good for a week and then I destroy them with my nervous habit.
12. What makes you laugh no matter what? Cat memes/gifs.
13. What does creativity mean to you? The sort of inspiration that has a special sparkle to it.
14. What is your essential piece of makeup? Moisturiser and mascara.
15. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Diving.
16. Best advice for your 19-year-old self? Do whatever makes you happy, but make sure you stay safe.
17. If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be? Taylor Swift.
18. Must have purse item? Lip balm.
19. What did you want to do with your life at age 12? Become a journalist and travel the world.
20. What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Avoiding checking my bank account like the plague (ditto, Jordyn!) and (hopefully) worrying about the future.
21. What is an important life lesson for someone to learn? Karma will get you. Be nice to people.
22. What is one goal you are determined to achieve in your lifetime? I have to agree with Jordyn (again). I would love to be published in a magazine and to travel to one country on every continent.
23. Would you ever live anywhere besides Auckland? Probably, but this city does have a special place in my heart. Hopefully I don’t have to leave any time soon.
24. What is your favourite dessert? Banoffee pie. Hands down. If I see it on a menu then I have to have it. No question.
25. Is there a dessert you don’t like? Nope.
26. It’s brunch! What do you eat? Eggs benedict or a bagel smothered in something delicious.
27. Who is your favourite writer? Paullina Simons and Jodi Picoult. J.K. Rowling isn’t that bad either 😉
28. Favourite Disney animal? Simba. For sure.
29. What did you read most recently? The Bridge to Holy Cross by Paullina Simons.
30. What is a book you are planning on reading? The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons.
31. Favorite solo artist? Ed Sheeran.
32. What’s your favorite board game? Monopoly…or Operation.
33. What’s a city you wish to visit? Queenstown.
34. Heels or flats? Flats.
35. Where does one go on a perfect road trip? Coromandel.
36. What do you do on a rainy day? Drink way too much coffee and read a book (or blogs) and binge watch TV shows.
37. What did you love most about the town that you grew up in? The fact that all my friends lived so close. We all lived within twenty minutes of each other and I really miss having them around now that I live in a different city.
38. What was your worst subject in school? Math/science.
39. What is your spirit animal? A cat. I can be cute and cuddly, but I will mess you up if you piss me off 😉
Kidding. Kind of,
40. What the most exciting thing in life right now? The fact that I’m on holiday for a month! Ah, the perks of having no college exams 😉 Another exciting thing is the fact that I have one more semester of college left! (Maybe).
41. What’s keeping you busy these days? Writing and researching content for My Wedding.
42. Cooking or Baking? Cooking.
43. Favorite baked good? Feijoa cake and date scones. Yum.
44. What is something you wish you could be good at? Speaking in public without going bright red. I’m no longer scared of speaking in public, but I can’t stop the inevitable blush that spreads across my face. Charming.
45. Do you have any nicknames? Pinke, which is ironic because it’s my mum’s old business name.
46. What is your favourite book? Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult.
47. Most recent celebrity crush? Chace Crawford.
48. What was your first job? Waitressing for a mobile catering company.
49. How do you manage stress? By going for a walk or jumping into my car and going for a drive.
50. What do you do to relax? Read a book, go for a walk, write, go for a drive, or read a magazine.
51. Age when you were first kissed? 12 or 13? I can’t actually remember now! Whoops.
52. Place you were first kissed? I wrote about this a couple of days ago. I was kissed in some woods. Romantic 😉
53. Favorite fashion trend of all time? High waisted stuff and camel coats.
54. If you had a superpower, what would it be? Flying. I would love to be able to see everything from above. Plus, flying would make all the travel incredibly cheap 😉
55. Trend you would like to see disappear forever? Crop tops. Sorry, but I’m not a fan of people showing their belly buttons all the time.
56. Shoes or Bags? Handbags. If I was a millionaire, I would own alllllllll the handbags.
57. How do you know if you’re in love? You just know. If you have to question it, then you don’t really love someone.
58. Television show you’ve binged on recently? Gossip Girl. You would know if you’ve followed my Twitter account 😉
59. Who do you turn to when you’re sad? My best friends
and my mum if things are really bad.
60. Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way? You simply can’t trust everyone.
61. If you could make a documentary about anything what would it be? Sharks and all sorts of dangerous creatures. No joke, I’m kind of obsessed with sharks.
62. What is your Kryptonite? A man in a suit …iced animal biscuits, melting moments, banoffee pie, and a sexy car.
63. What are you most enchanted by? The sunrise.
64. What is your biggest strength? My ability to bounce back.
65. What is your biggest weakness? Not being the most empathetic person.
66. What are 3 words to describe living in Auckland? Constantly under construction.
67. Cutest thing on planet earth? Puppies.
68. Most important advice you’d give your future children? Never apologise for being yourself.
70. Favorite type of flower? Peonies
71. What do you first notice about someone when you meet them? Their ‘vibe’.
72. What’s your guilty pleasure? Playing The Sims 4.
73. Plans for the weekend? Work and attending a 21st birthday party. Hooray!