Happy June! I just submitted my last assignment for semester one, so I am one happy girl! Guess who has a month (more or less) off? 😉
I decided to forgo goals for May, so I’m just going to jump into my goals for June!
- Finish reading The Bridge to Holy Cross by Paullina Simons
- Do some form of exercise every day
- Blog three times a week
- Turn off all devices by 10pm every week day
- Write a letter for myself to open at the end of my 101 in 1001 challenge
- Try two new recipes from my cookbook
- Incorporate fruit/vegetables in every meal
- Drink more water and less coffee
- Have two days a week that are vegetarian based
- What are your goals for June?
- Do you write down your goals or keep them secret?
- What is your favourite cookbook?
- What is your go to form of exercise?