Happy April! It’s my birthday month, so I’m going to be in a good mood all month.
There has been so many birthdays and celebrations, and there are more to come. I can’t wait! It is going to be insane, but I am so excited. I mean, a hen’s night, a wedding, and my 22nd birthday? This is too good.
Before I dive into what I want to achieve in April, I thought I would review March for a hot minute. Ready for this?
Popular Posts From March
- And WHY Are You Still Single?
- 10 Reasons Why Being Single is Awesome
- Being Single and Finding Yourself in a New City
- Monthly Goals: March 2016
- If We Were on a Coffee Date | Vol. 16
- 2, 978 views
- 1, 386 unique visitors
- 802 followers
- 157 likes
- 63 comments
- 13 new blog posts
Recap March Goals
- Apply to renew my passport
- Start Adrienne’s 30 Day Yoga Challenge
Sponsor a blog that I love (or sort out sponsorship for April)// blog every day for a week Start the Kayla Itsines BBG (for real this time)
- Finish reading Big Magic (also for real this time)
- Try two new recipes
Keep my room clean for a whole week (this would be a real accomplishment)
- Hit my pomodoro goals every day
3/9 goals completed
- Find a dress to wear to my friend’s wedding!
- Try one new recipe a week (for real – I’m actually getting into meal planning again)
- Write myself a letter to open at the end of the 101 in 1001 challenge
- Read two books
- Comment on one new blog every day
- Disconnect from the internet completely for 24 hours
- Reset my pomodoro goals and make sure I hit them this month. For real.
- What are your goals for April?
- Do you keep a track of your blog statistics?
- What is your all-time favourite recipe?