I know I said this last month too, but I really mean it this time.
Guys, I don’t know if you got the memo, but we’re in March. Woah.
Um, can someone please work out how to slow down time? It feels like I’ve blinked and we’re in March. How has this happened? Soon, I’m going to be staring my birthday (April 27th, FYI) in the face.
Before I dive into what I want to achieve in March, I thought I would review February for a hot minute. Ready for this?
Popular Posts From February
- 10 Reasons Why Being Single Sucks
- Monthly Goals: February 2016
- If We Were on a Coffee Date | Vol. 15
- 10 Reasons Why Being Single is Awesome
- 8 Things Single Girls Should Do on Valentine’s Day
- 1,672 views
- 936 unique visitors
- 777 followers
- 109 likes
- 66 comments
- 8 new blog posts
Recap February Goals
- Join a gym //
exercise four times per week// try a fitness class
- Finish reading Big Magic + start writing book review(s)!!
Explore a part of Auckland I have never seen/haven’t visited in a while
- Stop using my phone/laptop by 10:30pm every night
- Try three new recipes from a cookbook // start meal prepping again
Start scheduling content for the blog// post four times per week Participate in two Twitter chats
4/11 goals completed
- Apply to renew my passport
- Start Adrienne’s 30 Day Yoga Challenge
- Sponsor a blog that I love (or sort out sponsorship for April) // blog every day for a week
- Start the Kayla Itsines BBG (for real this time)
- Finish reading Big Magic (also for real this time)
- Try two new recipes
- Keep my room clean for a whole week (this would be a real accomplishment)
- Hit my pomodoro goals every day
- What are your goals for March?
- How do you feel when you don’t accomplish as much as you had hoped?
- Do you believe sharing goals helps you accomplish them?