Guys, I don’t know if you got the memo, but we’re in February. Woah.
January felt like the longest month ever, but I’m a bit panicked now that February is already here. Is this what the whole year is going to be like? I’m not prepared for it to be the end of the year!
I’m still working out a few kinks with my blog (and writing schedule), but I thought we’d look back at January for a hot minute.
Popular Posts From January
- If We Were on a Coffee Date | Vol. 11
- My Resolutions for 2016
- An Open Letter to My Ex-Boyfriend(s)
- 10 Reasons Why Being Single Sucks
- 5 Tips and Tricks to Help You Achieve Your Goals for 2016
- 2,501 views
- 1,393 unique visitors
- 764 followers
- 230 likes
- 82 comments
- 16 new blog posts
- Join a gym // exercise four times per week // try a fitness class
- Finish reading Big Magic + start writing book review(s)!!
- Explore a part of Auckland I have never seen/haven’t visited in a while
- Stop using my phone/laptop by 10:30pm every night
- Try three new recipes from a cookbook // start meal prepping again
- Start scheduling content for the blog // post four times per week
- Participate in two Twitter chats
- What are your goals for February?
- What type of blog posts do you enjoy reading?
- Have you ever participated in a Twitter chat?