Welcome to November! Can you believe that we are so close to Christmas? This has been one of those ‘blink and you’ll miss it’ sort of years. I can’t believe that the end of the year is here. College is finished (for now) and summer school is right around the corner.
It would be rude move on to my goals for November without letting you know how October went though, right? So here’s a little review of my goals for October before I get started 🙂
1) Book a lesson with a driving instructor and book a time for my full licence test. Done! I never thought this day would come, but I’m close to staring it in the face and I am terrified. 2) Apply to summer school. Done! Summer school starts in a week. I never, ever thought I would be attending college throughout the summer, but here I am. College life.
3) Finish the birthday present for my friend. Nope. Ha. I need to go to my parents’ house to finish it.
4) Disconnect from the internet. For real this time. Nope. I am way too addicted to it. For real. This will happen one day.
5) Incorporate body weight exercises into my exercise routine. Nope. I’ve discovered that I hate bodyweight exercises, but I need them to get the body I want. The truth hurts.
1) Read two books. I love reading and I have a lot of time on my hands. I figure I should do something productive with my time. Reading books counts as being productive, right? 😉
2) Try three new recipes from my new cookbook. I am in love with the book. It smells so…new and nice. I’ve already tried the recipe for meatballs, jelly, and a smoothie or two. My next plan is to try some salad bowls! Yum.
3) Survive one month of BBG. I am wanting to work out more, but I need to stick to this workout routine. Fingers crossed I can do it. I keep stalking the hashtag on Instagram and I am so inspired by the results that all the girls have been getting!
4) Keep up with my summer school stuff. I’ve never completed a college paper over summer, so this is a first for me! I have to admit that my motivation for college this year has been pretty slack, but I want to change this over summer! Here’s hoping.
5) No café coffee. This is part of my 101 in 1001, and I am determined to do it. I wrote up all my expenses from October, and I found out that I had spent over $50 on coffee alone. I almost had a heart attack. That was motivation enough to stop buying café coffee!
Your turn! What are some of your goals for the month?