I had the best time at the beach! I truly don’t want to go back to the ‘reality’ of studying full-time. It was so good to catch up with family and friends that I didn’t want to leave Kuaotunu. Now I’m back in Auckland and I’m 99% moved in to my new house! I just have a bit of last-minute packing and cleaning at my old place then I’m officially “moved out” after I drop off my key. Hooray!
It’s no secret that I participate in ‘Weekly Wishes‘ which is a link up hosted by Melyssa! It’s a place where you can write what you want to achieve during the week/month/quarter/six months or year! It’s a great place to be held accountable and to encourage other people to set and accomplish their own goals!
- Attend every class I have for the rest of this week. Fail. I skipped a class so I could go to a friend’s 21st birthday in Hamilton. #priorities 😉
Catch up on my readings for one of my papers.YES. I managed to read 260+ pages of readings for one of my classes. I think my brain almost imploded, but I did it. Hallelujah. Pack all my unnecessary stuff.Done! All of it is currently scattered around my new room and I only have the bulky/awkward things left to shift to my new place! Win! Go for three walks/runs.Yes! Hooray! I said that I discovered a new track and I even posted a photo of it on Instagram. I’m in love with it.
- Eat proper meals. Ha. Fail. It’s really bad, but I occasionally skipped meals (unintentionally) altogether. Whoops.
GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
- Get out of the house and explore Silverdale. I’m in a new place! I need to get out and explore, right?
- Finish setting up the birthday present for my friend. I am the worst because none of the photos are coming out right and I’m starting to panic. Ugh.
- Set up a proper ‘study schedule’. Whatever that is. I have a paper or two that I mildly dislike, so I find it really hard to study. I figure that if I had a timetable of some sort then I would have to do it, right?
- Start my PR assignment. Well, duh. I got a comment saying something like “I think you ran out of time for this one” on my feedback form, so I’m starting well ahead of the due date this time round.