Well, this post is a little…late. Whoops 😉 The last two weeks have been absolute hell. I had four assignments looming over my head and every time my favourite
(AKA attractive as hell) lecturer asked me how I was going, all I could really say was: “Those doom clouds are still hovering over my head.” They were still are. I’ve already gotten the grade for my PR campaign back, but I won’t relax until I get the other three back, too. This is also the last week (two days) before I go on my mid-semester break, so I’m doing my best to stay awake during lectures.
It’s no secret that I participate in ‘Weekly Wishes‘ which is a link up hosted by Melyssa! It’s a place where you can write what you want to achieve during the week/month/quarter/six months or year! It’s a great place to be held accountable and to encourage other people to set and accomplish their own goals!
GOALS FROM AGES AGO:
Go explore another place. Yes! I started going for walks around my neighbourhood and I stumbled across a beach. I love this place. Finish my News Media Processes assignment. Ha. Oh, this actually happened. Hallelujah.
- Have one part of my assignment about future work finished by Sunday. This one, however, ha. Nope. Not even close. I think I “finished” it twenty minutes after the submission time. Whoopsie. It was a piece of shite and I’m going to be lucky to even pass. This assignment is the doom cloud I keep referring to.
Buy a multi plug, extension cord, and fan.This happened! I decided that I didn’t need a fan because it was heading into autumn, but I did get an extension cord and multi plug! Lifesavers.
- Drink a bottle of water a day. This almost happened. There was one day when I was sleeping for 99% of the day, so I didn’t drink as much as I should have. The shame.
Attend every compulsory class for the rest of the week.This happened too! Hallelujah for so many optional tutorials 😉 Make an effort with my appearance.This happened! TWICE. I actually made an effort for class and I went out on a date. Winner!
GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
- Attend every class I have for the rest of this week. I say ‘the rest of this week’ because I realised that we were critiquing assignments yesterday and that is something that makes me super uncomfortable, so I made an excuse and left. Ha. Model college student right here 😉
- Catch up on my readings for one of my papers. I just realised that I’m 200+ pages behind in my current readings for one paper. How the hell did that happen?! What? A lot of my free time is going to be dedicated to reading and writing notes
and trying not to throw my MacBook out the window.
- Pack all my unnecessary stuff. Well, it turns out that the original house I liked has a spare room, so I’m moving in the complete opposite direction! I’m moving to Silverdale. It seems like a really nice area and the house is brand new. Like sparkling. It is beautiful. The move in date is still up in the air, but I need to take some stuff back to my parent’s house.
- Go for three walks/runs. I like exercising. Surprise, surprise. I’ve taken to walking around my neighbourhood and my mum has a treadmill in the garage, so I really don’t have an excuse.
- Eat proper meals. I have taken to eating a lot of candy and I think the sugar is finally starting to affect my mouth…and stomach…and ass. Ha. I believe I had candy, peanut butter on cruskits, and coffee for lunch yesterday. I wish I was kidding. I really need to get my diet back up to scratch.