I logged into Twitter a couple of days ago to find out that I had been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Kirsten of Kirsten Loves Lyla! It came after a very bad day, so I was incredibly happy and surprised to see it! It’s no secret that you’re supposed to nominate people with two hundred followers or less, but I think I’ll bend the rules on this one 😉 Thank you Kirsten! You have absolutely made my day! 🙂
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominates you.
2. Answer the questions given by the person who nominates you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know they’ve been nominated!
- You only get to eat one food for the rest of your life. What is it? Definitely sushi. I think I might be a little addicted to the stuff. I haven’t had sushi for a long time and I think I’m getting withdrawal symptoms.
- What is your focus goal for your blog this year? Is it bad if I say that I don’t really have ‘goals’ for my blog this year? It has forever and always been something ‘fun’ for me, and I don’t want to ruin the fun by creating goals that may or may not pan out. However, if I had to have one then it would probably be to nail down a posting schedule and have (quality) content on the blog all the time.
- What is one thing you love about yourself? I actually just answered this question in an interview! I absolutely love my eyes. They are so beautiful and blue and “abnormally large” according to some people. I think my eyes are normal sized, but whatever.
- Your proudest moment? When I learned how to stand up for myself. I am not a doormat. I know I’m not, but it just takes a bit of courage to actually tell people. I’m proud of the fact that I’m finally able to do that.
- Favorite movie? Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban. I’m a huge Potternerd, so that probably explains one or two things about me.
- What are two things you hope to improve about your blog? I really want to improve the layout/design of the whole thing, but I’m also considering going self-hosted so everything would be changed when (and if) I make the change. Another thing I would like to improve is my comment responses! I am so terrible at replying to comments and I’m so ashamed of that fact. I don’t know how so many get missed!
- What is the one thing you hate the most? Seagulls. It used to be blue cheese, but seagulls has officially taken over first place.
- What is your dream vacation? Getting lost in Italy. I have a feeling that I would absolutely love Italy. I have dreamed about it since I was a little girl (like five years old) and I am bound and determined to make it there one day.
- What is one thing you can’t live without? I probably sound like I’m addicted to it, but I would have to say my phone. My whole life is on that thing. I think almost everyone can agree with that statement.
Go on, make me feel a little bit better about myself.
- Where do you like to go with your friends? TO SUSHI PLACES. I swear all our lunch dates were to places that had sushi on the menu. Ha. All of us are addicted, which works out great! If not a sushi place, then definitely something including alcohol. Can you tell that we’re all twenty-somethings? 😉
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself working for a PR company or working in journalism 🙂 I’ll be working toward owning my own house or will have one by then. I also would have acquired a dog or two…and a husband if he’s lucky enough 😉 Time will tell.
- What would you do if money was no object?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is your idol?
- How do you define success?
- When did you know what you want to do with your life?
- Where is your happy place?
- If you could combine two (or three) animals, what would they be?
- You have the option to change something about your life, do you do it?
- What is your favourite book?
- Would you rather be hurt by the one you loved the most or hurt by the one you trusted the most?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Feel free to answer the questions/nomination if you want, but don’t feel guilty if you choose to ignore it! This is just meant to be a little bit of fun and shows you how much I appreciate your blog 🙂