Happy humpday! Can you believe that it’s the middle of the week already? I don’t know how this keeps happening, but I want time to slow down. I’m not ready for a lot of things that will be heading my way soon (moving out again, eep!).
I’m no stranger to setting goals for each month, but this time I decided to do something a little different and join a link-up! I absolutely loved them once upon a time, so I’m determined to start joining more! Weekly Wishes was started by Melyssa, who blogs over at The Nectar Collective. There are a few rules that go along with the link-up and you can read them over at her latest post.
The best thing about the link-up is that you can set goals for a week, a fortnight, a month, six months or the entire year! Most people set them for the week, but since I decided to link up late (whoops) I will be setting them for the month of January!
MY GOALS FOR JANUARY 2015:
- Find a house. This is definitely at the top of my list as I am planning on moving out at the start of February! I have my eye on a couple of nice ones, so now I just have to find the time to get my butt into gear and view them in person!
- Finalize my college papers. The college process has been slightly trying this year. I decided to swap universities, so I have been waiting for papers to be credited (which they are, hooray!) before I could pick any other papers. Now I just have to jump through hoops to select my final papers.
- Exercise three times a week. I finally got a fitness plan and I’m determined to stick to it! I always feel better when I’m being active, but I have been way too slack on that front.
- Read a book. This is part of my goals for 2015 and I’m determined to stick to it. I just started reading Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult and I think I’m in love.
- Sort through my wardrobe/makeup. I have the typical dilemma of “I have nothing to wear!” more than once a week, despite the fact that my wardrobe/drawers being full of clothes. I have a lot of things that I don’t use/wear, yet I keep taking them to every house I move into. No more. I am going to have piles of keep, donate, and throw out by the end of the month.