You never forget the moment that you get an award. There’s a moment of did she really mean me? Is she sure? I mean, she knows who I am right? When you see the little comment sitting on your latest post “I have nominated you for…” No way. I might get a little too excited about blog awards but hey, who wouldn’t? This is like a recognition of your hard work, we deserve this. I got nominated by Dali, a wonderful girl who blogs over here. She is thirteen, lives in the UK and even has a shop of her own. Say what? How’s that for making bank? She’s starting young! Thank you, thank you, thank you petal! I am so honoured to be writing this post right now. You are the best!
I’m sure you have been in the blogging game long enough to know the rules, but just in case, here they are:
★ Link back to the person that nominated you and thank them.
★ Answer all the questions that you were given.
★ Choose eleven bloggers with less than two-hundred followers to nominate.
★ Write eleven questions for them.
★ Let the nominees know.
Now that all the formalities are out-of-the-way, let’s get on with the fun stuff of the award!
1. Would you take the chance for all your dreams to come true if that meant your dreams at night also came true? Um, yes. I haven’t had a nightmare in a loooong time so I would be more than happy to take my chances.
2.How many times have you looked in the mirror today? Twice. Haha. I just woke up so I tend to avoid the mirror as much as possible.
3.Are you clumsy? Yes and no…if that makes sense. If I’m really tired then I tend to get worse and worse. I have managed to trip over my own feet and nothing before.
4.What was the last thing you were proud of? My company creation ;] They haven’t graded it, so I’m 90% sure I can’t talk about it yet.
5.If you couldn’t speak for a whole week, what would you do? Become really good at miming.
6.Who was your first friend and are you still in touch? Yes, well, the first friend that I can remember anyway. We’re still best friends to this day. Fifteen years and still going strong!
7.The last song you listened to? Some stupid rap song that my sister was listening to…It seeped through the walls and ick.
8.When was the last time you were so happy you cried? Um, pass.
9.Where have you always wanted to go, ever since a child? Italy. Forever and always, Italy.
10. Have you ever mistaken someone for somebody else? Yep. Once I mistook a complete stranger for my father. That was an awkward conversation.
11. Did you notice how I made an effort to start every single question with a different word? Actually, yes. Yes I did. Well done petal ;]
Now, I am awful at this ‘nomination’ thing, but I’ll give it a shot. I also don’t abide by the ‘200 followers’ rule,
so shoot me.
★ …and absolutely anyone else who wants to partake in this award, then I nominate you.
1) What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
2) If you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would it be? (Dead or alive, because let’s face it, I would pick Paul Walker in a heartbeat).
3) How did you come up with your blog name?
4) Did you have an imaginary friend when you were growing up? What was his/her name?
5) If you could buy a plane ticket right now, where would you be travelling?
6) You finally made it to the under water city of Atlantis and were allowed to take one thing back with you. What did you take?
7) Why did you start blogging?
8) If you were offered $1,000,000 but it meant that one person you know (not very well) died, would you take it?
9) If you had a superpower, what would it be and would you use it for good, evil or just to annoy people?
10) What is something that you want to change about the world?
11) If you could create a new breed of animal, what would it be?
…and this is where I bid you adieu. I hope you have a good weekend, but don’t forget to make good choices.