Well, another month has gone already! How is it that we’re in the middle of the year already? Someone, please tell me how that happened. I refuse to believe that time has gone by this quickly. No bueno. This is insane. However, a new(ish) month means that I have to think of some goals that I want to accomplish with the remainder of this month. Let’s get crackin’.
- Finish assignments forty-eight hours before the due date. No rushing is going to happen this month.
- Study for four hours each day. At least.
- Research, research, research. I’m looking at switching degrees and universities entirely so this is the time to look into everything that is involved.
- Be out of bed at 8am and ready for the day by 9am. No laziness, please.
- Make my bed every. day.
- Stop hoarding cups in my bedroom. The struggle is real.
- Clean more often.
- Get new tyres for my car/fix the bumper.
- Don’t buy coffee/food from cafés/restaurants this month.
- Blog everyday.
- Set a date with the driving instructor and then a date to sit my full licence.
- Go to the gym 3-4 times per week.
- …And gym classes. Plural.
- Eat clean…
ish. Slip ups happen people.
- Use the resistance band/try tabata workouts.
- Cook more often/try new recipes.
I’m determined for this month to be my month. I have let so much of this year pass by without putting serious emphasis or focus on any one thing. It has been awful. This is the month to get shit done. Huzzah, productivity!