I got a comment from Stephanie a while ago…which is awesome. At first I was like woohoo, a comment! that quickly escalated to holy crap, I got nominated for something! To say that I was excited would be an understatement. I had every intention of writing this post as soon as I got nominated but life happened. That is changing tonight. Right now. Get excited with me ;]
I have to say that Stephanie is one of the most supportive bloggers that I have had the pleasure of ‘meeting’. She started her own blog a while ago and I instantly followed her on Bloglovin so I wouldn’t miss a thing! I love her blog; reading her blog is something that I love doing in my spare time. She seems like such a sweet soul and I wish that we weren’t worlds away. I would love to be able to go on a blate with this lady! Thank you, thank you, thank you for nominating me for this award!
- Thank and link back to the amazing person who nominated you– they’re clearly fantastic.
- List the rules of the award and display the award image
- Share seven unique facts about yourself, and answer the four questions below!
- Nominate 3 other amazing inspiring blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated!
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you (:
- What are your favourite aspects of blogging? My favourite thing about blogging is definitely meeting people from all around the world! Connecting with so many people from different walks of life and all corners of the globe is amazing. I mean, imagine if I didn’t make a blog! I wouldn’t know anyone here!
- Your least? (If that even exists?) My least favourite part of blogging is some of the feedback that you get. On my old blog I got a lot of hate comments. That just means I “arrived”, right? I’m not going to lie though, some of those comments really hurt my feelings. It took a lot of willpower to just hit the delete button and not rise to some of the things they said. I might not look like the type of person to be feisty but wow, get on my bad side and I will destroy you…or just kick you out of my life. What a lot of those people didn’t realise was that I got to see their contact details: the emails/twitter/blog/IP address. I can see your exact location when you publish a comment. That isn’t meant to be scary but that is just the truth.
- If you could give your best piece of blogging advice, what would it be? I would say: blog for yourself. Believe it or not, that is how it always begins. You start a blog for yourself or your family but sooner or later you get a following and the pressure mounts. It is insane. It is in that moment when you need to step back and remember why you first started. If you feel pressure to pump out posts or aren’t happy in your writing, we can tell. We can tell when you’re writing stuff just because you have to. One last thing: write about everything. Of course, life isn’t perfect and we know that too. Life isn’t sunshine and rainbows all the time; we want to hear about it all. Bloggers are supportive! We are a community of our own and we will stick up for each other.
- I haven’t had a boyfriend in a year.
- Quiero hablar en español más.
- Believe it or not, I’m no longer participating in study abroad.
- I’m addicted to watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. They are my guilty pleasures.
- I believe in horoscopes. I’m a Taurus and I believe the description of a Taurus person is 99% truth…especially when it comes to me. (I really don’t care about materialistic things as much as that description depicts).
- I transitioned to vegetarianism in December and I have been craving a steak more than ever. I didn’t eat steak before I made this change. Whaaat. My body is insane.
- It seems that I do have a “type” when it comes to dating: muscled, foreign and tattooed. Oh my. Yes ;]
All three of these girls are amazing and I have been following their blogs since the dawn of time. I cannot put into words how much these girls mean to me. They are truly wonderful people and I’m so glad that I have been able to speak to them over the years. It has been amazing to see how they have grown and changed in the past year(s). I love them all and I’m sure you will love them too! Go on, check out their blogs!