you're reading...
Currently

The Sunday Currently!

Making :: myself get motivated. Easier said than done. I’m currently sitting in bed, listening to The Bachelor (Sean’s season) as I write this. The Bachelor might be my guilty little secret ;].

Drinking :: powerade. The blue kind. It is glorious. The little blue drink is a gift from the gods at the moment.

Reading :: blog posts. So. Many. Blog. Posts. Y’all are insane. Uni work was piling up so blogging got put on the back burner but now that I have a month off, I have time to catch up!

Wanting :: laundry to do itself. I have a pile of sheets and other things that need to be washed but I can’t get the motivation to do it. Struggle bus. Also, Thai food. That would be pretty nice right now.

Looking :: at postgraduate opportunities…still. There are so many it is insane. Maybe I’m a little insane for looking at them this early. I only still have a year and a half to go!

Eating :: nothing ;[ soon to be Thai food though. Thai food is great.

Wishing :: that I can get the motivation to go to the gym. Really. I keep saying that I'm going to the gym but something always comes up.

Enjoying :: spending my day in bed...and finding out that it is Sunday and not Monday like I thought it was. Hooray.

Waiting :: until I can drive my little car again ;] I do love him quite a lot.

Liking :: my bed. It is glorious and it smells like boy. French boy. The best smell ever ;]

Wondering :: what happened last night. Whoops.

Hoping :: that I didn’t make tooooooo much of an ass of myself.

Wearing :: …last nights dress and a dressing gown. I am one classy lass ;]

Thinking :: about having a shower. It’s not lunchtime yet so I think I have a little leeway ;]

Trying :: to get motivated. Are we seeing a theme of this post?

Feeling :: like someone is grabbing my stomach and just twisting it. Not a good feeling.

About these ads

Discussion

21 thoughts on “The Sunday Currently!

1. Get yer butt to the gym, you can do it! I have faith! Trust me! The hardest part is GETTING there, once you’re there its a cake walk.

I am borderline obsessed with the gym though so… :(

Posted by nadiachronicles | June 9, 2014, 11:47 am
    • Haha yes, it really is! I looooove going to the gym but I’ve been sick the past few weeks so I’m just focusing on getting myself better again…That and assignments had really piled up! Ha. #unilife. I think I have a date with a POT this weekend so that’s motivation for me to get my ass in the gym for the next four days!

Posted by Little Misadventures | June 11, 2014, 12:38 pm
      • I hear Ya, I have a POT date on Saturday too, gettin my butt in to gear!

I hope you’re feeling better and good luck with school :) summer semesters kicking my butt too.

Posted by nadiachronicles | June 12, 2014, 1:37 am
        • Well, I THINK I have one. Haha. He has a lot of potential but he’s also a tad busy this week so it miiiight be a miracle if it actually happens! Also married so yes, there’s that…

I did go to the gym this morning though and WOW. I have missed that place a lot more than I thought I did. Thank you! I actually have a month off now! Just one more assignment to finish and then I’m freeeee :)

Good luck with your school and date! Can’t wait to hear about it ;)

Posted by Little Misadventures | June 12, 2014, 9:21 am
  2. man, if only laundry did itself!

Posted by brooke lyn | June 11, 2014, 11:19 am
  3. I love your sunday currently posts! Mind if I steal the idea :)?

Posted by heymeghan91 | June 11, 2014, 1:12 pm
  4. Hey girl! Love your blog! And yasssss can laundry just please do itself?!

Posted by moderngirlnutrition | June 11, 2014, 6:04 pm
    • Hey petal! Ooooh, thank you! I love your blog as well! Even follow it on Bloglovin’ ;) Laundry is kicking my ass! I think I get it all done and then more springs up out of no where! Why is this “adult” thing so dfhgjkdhfkd sometimes?!

Posted by Little Misadventures | June 12, 2014, 9:23 am
  5. haha yes. motivation is the hardest. i feel ya! today is my motivation day finally. i’m just sitting down and finishing my dang transcribing!

Posted by Emily Cooper | June 12, 2014, 7:00 am
  6. Was looking for a post from you to say that Sims 4 is coming out in September and the pre-order is dirt cheap! At least in this part of the world! I knew you would share my excitement so eeeeek! :D

Posted by Jillinthebox90 | June 18, 2014, 7:43 pm
  7. I’ve started working out at home. I can get a work out in and shower in half the time it takes me to go to the gym, so that works for me! I loooooove Thai food. I don’t even think we have a Thai place in this new town we are living. Sad face.

Posted by Janna | June 19, 2014, 7:11 am

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Hump Day Currently | Hey Meghan... - June 12, 2014

2. Pingback: Hump Day Currently | Hey Meghan... - July 10, 2014

Share your thoughts!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow Little Misadventures on WordPress.com

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 309 other followers